I did a 14 things I loved about 2014 last year and got some lovely comments so I thought I'd do the same this year - 15 reasons why I loved 2015, both big and small.
- I had an adventure in Dubai with my boyfriend which had its ups and downs but I met some amazing people and I'll never forget it.
- I lived on the 58th floor of one of the highest residential buildings in the world and had a view of the ocean everyday.
- I saw a camel IRL.
- I was a bridesmaid twice for two of my beautiful friends - both very emotional days which made me both excited and scared for my own wedding!
- I found out my sister was not only pregnant but also engaged.
- My little blog continued to grow.
- I returned to the UK and appreciate it more than ever (saying this through gritted teeth right now as it's been raining non stop for about 2 weeks!)
- I spent most of the year with a tan - I now pretty much have no tan lines left :'(
- I got balayage in my hair - sounds like no big deal but I NEVER dye my hair!
- I had some amazing meals in Michelin starred restaurants, including the best potato dauphinoise I've ever eaten!
- Having been rubbish at saving most of my life, me and my boyfriend managed to save money for our wedding.
- I got to go shopping for a wedding dress - it was stressful at times but lovely to bond with my mum.
- I jumped from a boat into the sea and spent the afternoon on a private island.
- I did yoga on the beach and discovered I really like it.
- I was in a job out of my comfort zone which was challenging but taught me a lot.
Here's to 2016!