I still have some dolla remaining an old ASOS voucher so I did some hardcore searching and found lots of gems I would like to call my own...
1. A pom-pom, on a shoe? Yes please! These would make me feel like Tinkerbell, however I'm pretty sure they would get ruined on the first outing - nude plus satin plus fluff plus October is not a good mix I fear. They do have them in black but it's just not so precious is it?
2. I think these would look equally cool with white trainers as they would with heels.
3. I still love the lace up front trend that's doing the rounds, and I sure do love that rust colour on this Mango dress. I do think it looks maybe a tad too over-sized though?
4. This bright pinafore looks a tiny bit toddler-ish but I'm going to fully embrace my inner 5 year old because it's so cute.
5. I've been wanting a material strap watch for a while now and this New Look one is only £9.99! I like the thin strap, I think it looks quite elegant.
6. You can't really go wrong with a grey knit can you? This one would be nice layered over a white shirt.
7. I've decided I need to buy a coat that actually does up and keeps me warm. I've got multiple coats with one or two buttons but they don't really cut it in the cosy stakes. And of course, camel is the obvious choice.
8. Love the maxi tops that I've been seeing around lately, and I think this would look cute on a night out over some leather shorts.
9. I've wanted some blacked pointed heeled boots forEVER. These are slightly too high for everyday wear but I do love the simplicity of them, plus they're quite the bargain.
Now I just need to decide what to choose...help me in the comments please!