- I took a pic of these pretty houses in Notting Hill when I was last in London...I miss it.
- The reflection in the lake I walk past every day on my way to work. At this point I'm usually gasping for breath from the heat.
- I'll definitely miss having a swimming pool on tap at the weekend!
- This popcorn was red velvet flavoured. It tasted so good and I don't even want to think about how much sugar was in each piece!
- Me and my boyf went to coldstone creamery and the ice-cream was massive. It was birthday cake and mint flavour and it defeated me.
- Some weekend nail art.
- We had a car one weekend so went to the desert to take some ootd pics, however it was a complete failure as it was too windy :(
- Outfit of the evening - I wore this to a friend's house party a couple of weekends ago.
- We went to a surprise birthday party and I couldn't resist the lift floor.
- Model's Own Chrome Rose is such a pretty shade...especially when photographed with a swimming pool in the background.
- I broke this nail and I was VERY annoyed.
- Wore this to a ladies night at La Residence, which is in downtown Dubai. They serve these little cheese souffle balls as an appetiser and they are beyond delicious. I could eat a plateful.
Thanks for reading!