1. These floral Steve Madden sandals are so cool, I love the jungle-esque print and the zip like bottoms. These would look banging with a plain outfit, or equally good with a simple pattern, like a striped dress
2. Espadrilles have been catching my eye more and more, and I love that these Pavement pair bear more than a passing resemblence to a certain designer pair... plus I might be able to convince myself I'm Alexa Chung in the South of France, if I squint in the mirror
a bit a lot.
3. I have always been and will prob always be a stickler for glitter and sparkle. These cute KG by Kurt Geiger chealsea boots remind me of Saint Laurent Paris and would add the right touch of daytime sparkle to one's outfit.
4. A bit of snakeskin is always welcomed in my world, and I like how these Post Mistress sandals are simple but fun. Plus the heel height isn't scary so they could be worn for work or out of the town on the weekend (apparently I've started talking like someone's mum).
5. I really do heart a good skater shoe and I also heart leopard print, so these Steve Madden shoes were always going to be a winner for me. They look super comfy too.
All the shoes in this wishlist were discovered via Footmaller, a treasure trove of footwear from heels and sandals to ballet flats and trainers. If you're searching for a particular style/brand/pricepoint/colour, they've basically done all the hard work for you and you'll find a range of options from loads of different sites. Once you've found the object of your desire, you simply click though to the relevant website and run to that checkout. I love sites like this, and they're especially handy if you need to buy something in bulk e.g. bridesmaids shoes (which I will be soon eeee) as you can narrow down your options so specifically. They also handily tell you which shoes are on sale - win win!