Just wanted to talk about some recent beauty bits I've been loving that are too good not to share...
1. I'm very VERY picky about perfumes, but when I discovered Vanille Marine by M.Micallef it was love at first sniff. It's unlike any fragrance I've smelt before, it smells kind of like salted caramel mixed with the sea! Such an unusual fragrance and I'm totally obsessed with it. The top bit of the lid is even a mascara - how cool? I must confess I've not used it yet but what a clever idea.
2. This Real Techniques Retractable Kabuki Brush is so handy, when you're done with it you just retract the brush into the base and pop the lid on. Makes your make-up bag so much cleaner, and means you can just shove it in your bag if you need to and not worry about it getting dirty. The only thing is it makes me feel like I don't need to wash it as much which is a dangerous practice!
3. My friend bought me this Elf Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzer Powder (the UK site is apparently having a makeover at the moment so you can only access international versions) amongst other Elf goodies and it's amazing. Supposedly a dupe for NARS (my friend attached little tags on each product with details about which high-end product they were dupes for. So cute!), the bronzer is an amazing natural shade that sweeps on easily - I've had multiple complements when wearing this.
4. My parents go to France a lot so naturally I always give them a beauty shopping list, and this time I asked them to pick me up the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse having heard such good things on the interwebz. I definitely was not disappointed. It smells delicious and sinks in to the skin so nicely - I started using it as a body moisturiser but had to stop because I was using it up too quickly! I use it now as a night oil before my moisturiser, and I wake up with a much more glowy face. I also pop a bit on the ends of my hair before blow drying (a little goes a long way here) and sometimes rub into my cuticles and hands to make them nice and soft.
5. I bought this Bioderma Hydrabio Soothing Refreshing Water when I was in France last year and for some strange reason it sat in my cupboard unused for about 6 months. I started using it as a make-up setting spray one day and now I'm obsessed. I use it after I've washed my face as a refreshing toner, and then again to set my make-up and give it a nice dewy look to the skin. It's also really nice to use throughout the day to refresh make up and feels so good on skin after sunbathing. I feel like I've said the word refresh about 50 times now, but to sum up this spray is refreshing.
Have you tried any of these products? What have you been loving recently in the beauty department?