As a hardcore nail enthusiast, I like to change my polish a lot. Having freshly painted nails just makes me really happy! I don't think I could ever be one of those people who has Shellac on for weeks on end...I would be trying to peel it off by day 3! Anyway, people often comment on the fact that I change up the colour of my nails all the time, so I thought I'd share which ones people seem to like the best...
Clockwise from top:
1. Essie Fiji - I believe I've banged on about this one before but it's such a classic colour...the pale pink looks really fresh and somehow makes your hands look really nice? Maybe that's just in my head...
2. American Apparel Office - I'm ever so sad because this shade is getting gloopy and slowly becoming unuse-able. I hate it when that happens. This is a similar to Essie Mint Candy Apple but it's a bit more of a sage green, less of a pastel.
3. TITO Mocha - TITO is a brand that I've discovered since coming to Dubai and I'm in love. They have tons of colours and they're really good quality, some need just one coat to look opaque. This taupe-y brown is a really chic, neutral shade.
4. Ted Baker Gold Glitter (it doesn't appear to be named) - I love a gold glitter. Love love love. Sadly this one is also becoming gloopy and thick - I really need to put the lids on straight after use! This is a good choice because the glitter is quite fine but can still be used both on its own or over polishes.
5. Model's Own Hed Kandi Hedonist - Last but totes not least is this beaut of a shade. I couldn't not get a Model's Own polish in obvs, and this one is deffo in my top 5 shades of all time. I do love me a neon and this is an unusual neon red - so bright and amazing with a tan.. I'm pretty sure it's limited edition though which is a darn shame.
Which nail polishes do you get the most compliments on?