The gorge Charlotte from Fashion & lifestyle blog Styleaked recently tagged me the Sisterhood in the World tag and I bloody love a tag, so was more than happy to oblige...
1. If you could only speak to one person for the rest of your life who would it be?
I don't know how I can answer this without horribly offending someone! I'm gonna have to be rubbish and cheat - my immediate family, boyfriend and best friend.
2. What is your biggest achievement of the year?
I'm gonna count the year as in from April to April and say moving to Dubai and not crumbling into a heap - at times I was close. It's hard leaving all you know behind and starting completely new in an unfamiliar country but the experience so far has been eye-opening and given me the opportunity to do things I might never have got to do otherwise.
3. If your house was burning down what would be the first thing you saved?
Presuming I was wearing my engagement ring, my camera. Most of my memories are back in the UK so there's not much of sentimental value to save here.
4. Who are your top 5 bloggers?
Other than Charlotte (obvs):
5. Winter or summer and why....
Easy easy easy - I'm summer's number one fan. I hate wearing tights and I love long summer evenings, lounging in the garden reading magazines, impromptu picnics after work, getting an ice-cream from an ice-cream van, counting the bees on my mum's lavender plant...British summer is the best!
6. Do you have a secret talent or party trick?
I can make a weird noise with my throat and the only other person I've met who can also do it is my sister - must be in the genes. It's not particularly attractive mind you! I also know pointless stuff like the chart position of every Spice Girls song.
7. If you could go to any country in the world where would you go?
Either Sweden or Canada. I've never been to either but both intrigue me a lot.
8. Blogs or YouTube?
I think blogs will always be my first love because I've been reading them for so long, and writing speaks to me more than a video.
9. Is a jaffa cake a cake or a biscuit?
Haha great question! I know people say 'the clue's in the name' but it's totes a biscuit! Shape, packaging - everything screams biscuit to me. I don't actually like Jaffa Cakes anyway - the jelly bit is weird and I don't trust it.
10. How many times do you re-read posts before hitting publish?
I'd say only one - but I preview as well to make sure everything's looking slick!
Thanks to Charlotte for tagging me - it was fun! I tag:
Elly from All Death by Diamonds
Daniela from Daniela Scribbles
Josie from Josie's Journal
1. What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
2. What's the most played song on your iPod?
3. Which beauty product makes you feel the most confident?
4. Kanye West - genius or douchebag?
5. What's the first blog you started reading?
6. If you woke up and you were Beyonce how would you spend your day?
7. Who makes you laugh the most?
8. Which book could you read over and over again?
9. What's on your phone background?
10. Do you think blogging is becoming too commercialised?