L - R, Top - Bottom, Lulu Guinness glitter lips clutch, Design Inverso Milano quilted bag, Valentino Rockstud Wingtote, Grafea Monochrome rucksack, Karl Lagerfeld Monster Choupette mini clutch, Michael Kors Mini Selma, Vivienne Westwood Divina clutch bag, See by Chloe Python Print wallet clutch, Saint Laurent Paris Monogram Baby Cabas
Own That Bag is a newly launched website where you can browse thousands of bags all in one place. From clutches to satchels, Ted Baker to Valentino there is a huge style and price range to choose from, and once you've found a bag you love, just click the Buy Now button and you will be taken to a relevant website where you can purchase your new
Things I liked:
- The layout is easy to understand and use
- There is a great range of brands, prices, colours etc.
- It's great that you can search by price
Things I think could be improved:
- It would be ideal if you could search by brand - there are so many good ones, why not show them off!
- The images could be a little bigger
- It would also be great if you could see more bags per page, as there are so many it gets a bit annoying having to click through many page numbers
- The Own That Bag logo should be bigger as it seems a bit small and lost on the page
Overall, I think this is a great idea for a site, and makes narrowing down the search for the perfect bag much easier (or should that be harder?!?)
What do you think about Own That Bag?
DISCLAIMER: This post is not sponsored!