1. These green beauties would look so nice with a crisp white shirt. Ooo the thought makes me go weak at the knees.
2. I'm not particularly into boho-chic (sorry I was just sick into my hand as I finished typing that) but these hippy-esque trousers are bloody lovely.
3. I've wanted some leather trousers for AGES (see this post). I like these faux leather ones but the question is do they look well cheap?
4. I'd imagine these khaki combat trousers are quite the love-hate item. They remind me of All Saints in the 1990s. I hate the word chav but for lack of a better word I'm definitely half a chav at heart. I do love a hoop earring, a gold chain and some flammable sports wear.
1. Some standard black culottes would do wonders for my wardrobe I'm sure you'll all agree.
2. Love these dark denim shorts and how they can be smart or casual depending on footwear and accessories.
3. Probs the most man repelling culottes I've seen, I think these would be a good option for a night out with a cami and some heels.
4. I do heart a nice pair of city shorts. I had some REALLY similar to these from Pilot when I used to work there (anyone remember Pilot?) and I got rid of them, Don't you hate it when you do that?
Anyway, I've now got to narrow these down as sadly I don't have a million pound voucher. The struggle is real. Which ones (if any) would you choose?
Thanks for reading!