Ah nail polish, how I love you so. Having left most of my stash in the UK, I've bought a few newbies since being in Dubai and have discovered some gems.
- American Apparel Port. I actually brought this shade with me and it's proved very handy. A gorgeous, rich, dark red which brings the drama and looks equally lovely on fingers and toes.
- Barry M Lychee. I saw a girl in the lift in my building wearing a colour like this on her toe nails and it looked beaut. When I see someone with a nice nail polish on I demand to find one similar and so I seeked out this shade. A lush creamy nude, it does look amazing on tanned toes.
- Barry M Papaya. I picked this up as it was 3 for 2 on Barry M in Boots. I was drawn to the bright, juicy orange and it doesn't disappoint.
- Essie Fiji. A blogger classic, which I also brought with me from the UK. Such a pretty pale pink which suits everyone and is a lovely base for glitter or nail art.
- Rimmel Glitter Bomb in Bling Thing. A friend who came to visit kindly brought this over after she saw me moaning on my blog that I no longer had a gold glitter polish! I like that it's a chunky glitter but is still easy to apply. Plus it has stars in so a win all round.
Have you tried any of these shades?